Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12x12 sketch layout #17


Yes I am slowing down my posting now. I took off with a hiss and a roar and now am slowing down. I will be posting up a minimum of one post a week. I may however be posting right up to one a day. Keep tuned anyway. You never know when my next post will be. lol

________________________________________


I've set it out this way so that you can print them on card.

click on the image to get a larger one.
Print on cardstock.
Punch a hole where the black dot is.
Laminate.
Put it on a keyring or similar so you can take on your crops with you.

_______________

I like to post sketches that are at all levels. Simple to complex.
_______________

Hints:
Don't be afraid to doodle swirly "tails" on your embellishments. Grouping photos together without gaps in the middle of the page but balance it up in a square or other type of shape.

No comments: