Thursday, November 22, 2007

Catch up on Sketches


Hi all since I missed out on 4 days of posting..... Here are 4 sketches.........

I've set it out this way so that you can print them on card.

click on the image to get a larger one.
Print on cardstock.
Punch a hole where the black dot is.
Laminate.
Put it on a keyring or similar so you can take on your crops with you.
_______________

Hints:
fish layout - when putting embellishments on a busy background let them stand out by mounting them first on plain paper then put them on with foam dots. ;)

Baptisim layout - if you have heaps of photos with little subjects in them, cut them smaller then put them in a row. put foam dots on the back of the middle one to add interest.

Crash layout - I took a photo of the road outside my place with moss on it for the background paper. I printed it from my home printer. Also printed a tag with the same picture.

Wedding layout - I took a card we recieved and put that into the layout of our wedding photo.

Thanks for looking. Happy scrapping!

No comments: